Safety - Various safety related questions gathered over the years
Leadership This quiz centers around Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, Berne's Transactional Analysis, and questions from Harris' book, I'm OK--You're OK.
SSX - Megapulse Loran-C Transmitter test derived from the technical manual
Electronics Technician Tests
Safety Precautions for Technicians - quiz developed from CG PAMPHLET NO. D22105-1
Test based on CIM 10550.13
Test Equipment - a cornucopia of questions on the operation of test equipment and test diagnosis
Electro Magnetic Interference - quiz based on the CG Pamphlet titled ELECTROMAGNET INTERFERENCE AND EMI REDUCTION
Electro Magnetic Interference Quiz-2 - questions cite no reference so it's as is.
Digital Troubleshooting - based on the material found in the CG Pamphlet by the same name.
Installation Standards - quiz developed from CG PAMPHLET NO. D22104
Circuits 1, Circuits 2, Circuits 3, and Circuits 4 - The first two quizzes (50 + 50 questions respectively) pertains to one schematic and the final two quizzes (50 + 37 questions respectively) has 9 schematics. You will be given a component failure and asked what you expect certain meters to display.
Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series Tests
Module 1 Matter, Energy, and Direct Current Chapter Tests
- Module 1 Chapter 1 Test covers Matter, Energy, and Electricity
- Module 1 Chapter 2 Test covers Batteries
- Module 1 Chapter 3 Test covers Direct Current
Module 21 Test Methods and Practices Chapter Tests
- Module 21 Chapter 1 Test covers Basic Measurement
- Module 21 Chapter 2 Test covers Component Testing
- Module 21 Chapter 3 Test covers Quantitative Measurements
- Module 21 Chapter 4 Test covers Qualitative Measurements
- Module 21 Chapter 5 Test covers Waveform Interpetation